Bloom Artist Terms and Conditions
By performing at Bloom, you are agreeing to these terms. Artists who fail to meet them will be excluded from future Bloom shows, playlists, artist release texts/emails, etc.
All artists of all genres are welcome to play. However, music and/or live stage performances featuring any of these will not be tolerated:
- Discrimination or racism
- Crude humor
- Sexually explicit or violent language/behavior
- Provocatively removing clothing/nudity
- Encouragement of substance abuse AND/OR are under the influence at any point during the show. Please don’t play high.
- Excessive profanity
Artists are expected to:
- Prepare and perform a 30-minute set consisting of original music only. Not a hard cutoff, but please be respectful of the time limit
- Arrive on time for scheduled sound checks
- help promote the event on social media, to local friends or family etc, and share the event link from the time the first show announcement is made on Bloom’s Instagram (@bloommusic.collective) to show day. The goal is for each artist to bring their own audiences, so all artists can benefit from the cross-promotion nature of Bloom. This doesn’t work if only Bloom promotes; therefore, it’s a group effort between Bloom and the artists to pull an audience. While artists are not expected to bring a certain number of attendees, failure to promote the event is grounds for a reduction in pay.
-Artists are allotted two free tickets to immediate family members, and for those who want to come to Bloom but cannot afford to. Bloom has a pay-it-forward that covers the ticket cost of those who cannot afford the ticket price. Any dishonesty will bar artists from future shows.
Pay (Subject to change for future shows, but currently)
- Artists receive 20% of the night's profits plus 20% of the tickets they sell. Artists can bring their merch to sell and keep 100% of their merch profits.